Friday, April 20, 2012

     Ok I'm in a "Healthy way to start you day" mood. My new favorite protein powder is by "Life Time"
It's called  "Life's basics",Pea,Hemp, Rice, and Chia seed.(unsweetened). Some of the protein powders out there give me a stomach ache, so far, no stomach problems.

I've been making it with:
A mix of Frozen berries (I like Blueberries and strawberries best)
A Frozen banana
A scoop of non-fat yogurt (I use Fage)
And Ice.
A scoop of  "Life Basics"protein per serving.
Mix until thick and smooth.

I make a blender full and keep it in the fridge for a pick-me-up throughout the day. Better than coffee.
My whole family LOVES it.

(I keep peeled bananas in the freezer, they make the shake super thick and creamy)

Now go to the store and stock up on the ingredients so you have no excuse!

1 comment: